MAF Platinum Rewards Visa
By using the MAF Visa issued by Christian Community Credit Union, you can reach even more lives, save money, and earn rewards!
For every credit card account opened, the Credit Union will donate $50 to support MAF. Plus, every time you use your MAF Platinum Rewards Visa for a purchase, the Credit Union will donate 20% of the net interchange income to MAF.1
You will benefit too while supporting MAF! Earn reward points on every purchase! Plus, earn double points when you give to MAF or your church using your MAF Platinum Rewards Visa. Learn more about the rewards program »
Donate your points and give more!
Once your card is approved, you become a member of Christian Community Credit Union where you will enjoy the many benefits and low rates available exclusively to members of the Credit Union.
- The average net interchange income is approximately 1% of purchase volume.
- 0% introductory APR (annual percentage rate) for purchases during the first 12 months. Thereafter, our variable APR applies. Our variable APR is between: 10.90% and 16.90%. The APR you receive when you open your account is determined based on your creditworthiness and determined by adding a margin to Prime Rate.
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months when balances are transferred during the first 60 days of account open date; 10.9% thereafter. A transfer fee of 2% applies (with a minimum $5). Transfers are cash advances with no grace period on finance charges; 0% transfer rate does not apply to Christian Community Credit Union credit cards and loans.
- Double points apply to donations to MAF and to most churches and ministries with IRS Merchant Category Code 8661 using the MAF Platinum Rewards Visa.
- CURewards: Receive up to 10,000 bonus points on purchases: 5,000 when you’re approved and up to 5,000 more with double points for the first six months on any purchase. After the first six months, double points only apply to donations to churches and many ministries with IRS Merchant Category Code 8661 and are subject to change without notice. Points earned will be credited to your account each month, will accrue over five calendar years and expire on a first-in-first-out basis annually. Points earned in calendar year one will expire as of the last day of calendar year five.
- $50 donation applies upon credit card approval.
Rates and terms effective
, and are subject to change without notice.