Information Technology Opportunities
Mission Aviation Fellowship Information Technology (MAF-IT) field staff provide services within the organization and also to our partners in ministry in remote locations around the world.
Whether installing VSAT’s (satellite internet links), fixing computers, solar power systems, or troubleshooting wired or wireless distribution systems, a person with IT skills is part of a team sharing the love of Christ in isolated locations around the world.
All Member staff must meet the member qualifications listed on the right, as well as professional qualifications. Couples applying to MAF must individually meet the member qualifications.
- A desire to serve in ministry using technical skills
- A thorough knowledge of computers
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and software
- Working knowledge of Windows servers, WAN, LAN, network security and E-Mail servers/clients.
- Ability and desire to work with non-technical people
- Desire to learn new technology for different environments
- Willingness to work cross-culturally including the training of indigenous people.
More ways to give »
MAF Member Qualifications:
- Committed relationship with Jesus Christ
- Desire to serve cross-culturally
- 12 hours college-level Bible courses, or equivalent
- Does not apply to short term associate candidates
- Agreement with the MAF Doctrinal Statement
- Active involvement in a local church
- Team player with a servant heart
- Good physical and emotional health
- Financial health – workable debt encumbrance
- Willingness to raise prayer and financial support
- Affirmation of spiritual maturity by others
How to Join
Interested? Fill out this form and a recruiter will contact you