Missionary Kids Education Opportunities
As a qualified teacher, you will be an essential part of a team seeking to share the love of Jesus Christ in isolated areas. MAF teachers provide quality instruction for the children of staff, enabling MAF to serve in strategic locations.
MAF places teachers in a number of school settings, ranging from one room, multi-grade classrooms, to international schools. Teacher needs vary from year to year.
All MAF staff raise prayer and financial support, but MAF may supplement teacher support for short term postions so that teachers are not delayed in arriving on the field.
Length of Commitment
Most teachers come to MAF initially in a short-term associate (STA) role, with a minimum commitment of one school year. Teachers may move into long-term member status as the Lord leads.
All Member staff must meet the member qualifications listed on the right, as well as professional qualifications. Couples applying to MAF must individually meet the member qualifications.
- Teacher certification – U.S. State or ACSI (Association of Christian Schools, Int’l)
- Minimum of one year full-time teaching experience
MAF Short Term Associate (STA) Qualifications:
- Committed relationship with Jesus Christ
- Willingness to adapt to another culture
- Agreement with the MAF Doctrinal Statement
- Active involvement in a local church
- Team player with a servant heart
- Good physical and emotional health
- Financial health – workable debt encumbrance
- Willingness to raise prayer and financial support
- Affirmation of spiritual maturity by others
How to Join
Interested? Fill out this form and a recruiter will contact you