Sharing the love of Jesus Christ through aviation and technology so that isolated people may be physically and spiritually transformed.
That every person on earth will experience the love of Jesus Christ and respond to the Gospel. — Philippians 2:10-11, John 3:16, Revelation 7:9
MAF Statement of Faith
MAF Doctrinal Statement
We believe in:
- The divine inspiration of the Bible; that it is inerrant in the original writings, and is of supreme and final authority in faith and practice.
- One God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The creation of man in the divine image, man's subsequent fall through sin, resulting in universal guilt and total depravity; and the necessity, therefore, of redemption and restoration.
- The deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, perfect life, redeeming death, bodily resurrection, heavenly intercession, and His personal return.
- The personality of the Holy Spirit by Whose regenerative work sinful man is born again, and by Whose indwelling regenerate man is enabled to live a godly life.
- The bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- The spiritual unity of all believers as comprising the true Church, which has the duty to preach the Gospel to every creature.